miércoles, octubre 12, 2005

My roomates!


Maybe It would have been better to talk about my roommates the first weeks but... Now or never!
Ok, I live in a house with three rooms, two single rooms and one double room. I live in the double room shared with Bhavin Patel, he is from India. He is nice, good person, and he loves to sleep.... but he worries very easily (Nobody is perfect). Our other mate is Koji Ueda, from Japan, very nice too, he likes to talk about a lot of things, very generous too, he likes to cook, to play basketball (Philadelphia 76rs supporter) and he likes to live at night. The other roommate is Josh, I think he is very busy guy, he's never at home, maybe he's working and I know that he love TV shows.
Here you can see one of the funniest pictures of my roommates. I think it describes their personality very well. Don't you think the same, roommates?

No hay comentarios: