jueves, octubre 20, 2005

My friend Andreas!

My friend Andreas with his pefect Spanish-German pronuntiation. "Sojrro!"


As you can see, he has a very particular way to pronounce the name of this Latin Heroe. But it's ok, Andreas is a good guy, nice, funny (sometimes hilarious) and smart. He's getting a good friend of mine. We spend a lot of time together!

The other people in the video are: Denisse (from Mexico), one of the biggest Coldplay fan ever, very nice girl, always smiling, with a weird Spanish language. And Thomas (from The Netherlands), very nice too, Philadelphia Eagles' fan, I like to spend time with him too.
Another day I will introduce Romain, from France and maybe more people!

Today is October 20th, I've already been here for two moths which means that in two months I'll go back Spain. It's very sad to think that in 60 days I'm not gonna see these people everyday, as it's getting usual here.


No hay comentarios: